Introductory rates - pay 20% of a full years fees with normal playing rights up to 31 August
New COVID conditions or procedures are:
Maximum number of Persons at Club is 75 – spread over 4 zones.
3 Court zones: Courts 1 to 5, 6 to 8 and 9 to 12 - persons max. each.
Maximum of persons in walkways and inside Clubhouse.
· You must register your attendance either via book-a- court or on a Clipboard at widow of either the Club’s or Team Tennis office.
· When using book-a-court you must enter the names of all players – this acts as our register.
· If Coaches are not present Members are to ensure the Gate remains locked and is locked when they leave.
· Please just attend Club to play and enjoy your tennis activity and then go home. Do not linger and stay to socialise.
· Parents should wait in cars whilst their children are on court.
· Members, please remember to bring your own water, sanitiser and balls and follow all social distancing rules eg 1.5 metres .
· Toilets and Clubhouse will remain locked and toilets only opened by Coaches, Club Manager or Board members in an emergency. It is suggested that all court users should go to toilet before arriving at Hensman.
· Members to hit with up to 3 other Members and bring own balls.
· Social Tennis from 1:30 pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays has recommenced. If planning to attend you do not need to book a court, but please email Peter Messer on email@example.com to ensure sufficient courts available.
Stay safe and enjoy your time on court.
Any queries please contact Ken McIntosh at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0427 422 759